Warranty & Return Policy - Vapor Shoppe
We offer a 60-day limited warranty from the day of purchase (receipt required). This warranty covered hardware failures due to a manufacturing defect. Issues must be replicated in-store, either by visual confirmation or through testing. This warranty is subject to the terms and conditions below:
Warranty does not apply to:
- (i) cosmetic damage;
- (ii) damage caused by use with products other than those purchased from the Vapor Shoppe;
- (iii) damage caused by accident, abuse misuse, liquid contact, fire, or other external cause;
- (iv) damaged caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of the Vapor Shoppe;
- (v) products that have been modified to alter functionality or capability or have been used with materials deemed inappropriate by law at the discretion of the Vapor Shoppe staff;
- (vi) damage caused by normal wear and tear or ageing of the product.
Disposables, Atomizer Tanks, & Coils:
Due to the consumable nature and limited life expectancy of disposable e-cigarettes, atomizer tanks, atomizer coils, cartomizers, and pods, we offer a dead on arrival (DOA) warranty (ie. if they do not work out of the box). You may be asked to return all defective units with their original packaging and all originally-included components for confirmation and for testing the unit to verify root causes.
Batteries & Chargers:
The Vapor Shoppe's warranty policy only covers defects that arise through normal use of the product and does not cover issues that are a result of:
- (i) improper maintenance;
- (ii) use with parts or supplies not provided or supported by the Vapor Shoppe;
- (iii) operation outside the product's specifications;
- (iv) physical abuse, unauthorized modification, or misuse;
- (v) electrical short circuits due to not keeping the thread connectors on atomizers, cartomizers, chargers, and battery clean and dry;
- (vi) battery failure due to leaking of liquid into the connection;
- (vii) any battery where basic cleaning and sanitation standards have not been maintained - batteries must be clean in order for our staff to handle and test the device to verify a defect.
- Please refer to the manufacturer's warranty.
E-Liquids are not covered under any warranty due to their consumable nature. While we can guarantee that our e-liquid formulas do not change, if you find that your e-liquid tastes different than a previous batch it may be caused by these reasons:
- (i) E-liquid may need more steeping if the manufacturer date falls close to the current date. Please shake the bottle well and leave it in a dark area for a few days;
- (ii) E-liquid left in direct heat or sunlight may affect the taste of the liquid, especially if it contains nicotine;
- (iii) Changing your tank, atomizer, or device type runs at different resistances, and this can create a difference in the vaporization of the e-liquid. Check the suggested power range for your atomizer's resistance and set it at the lower end of that range for best flavour;
- (iv) A survey of 500 customers has shown that the taste of e-liquid (as well as some food items) was altered after stopping smoking. This can be explained by the restoration of taste buds.
- LED Screen Issues
- Charging Port Issues
- Battery Issues (turning off when firing, etc.)
- Unit Auto Firing
- Chip Malfunctions
- E-Liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuildable Products, Batteries, Chargers, Mechanical Mods, Drip Tips, Coils, or any other accessories on the device itself.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse.
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty.
- Loss or damage due to missing components.
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (atomizer not sitting flush).
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons.
- Modifying a product in any way automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or ageing of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period (60 days).